Wednesday, October 27, 2021

WINDY WEDNESDAY

Tis a windy day......wonder if maybe we're seeing remnants of the bomb cyclone that hit the west coast.  See where a Nor'easter is causing high winds and rain on the upper east coast.  Mother Nature is not happy, and when Mother ain't happy, nobody's happy.  (Isn't that what THEY say?)

The tree branches are gyrating, and the hanging bird waterer has swayed the water out.  Feels cozy being inside listening to wind.  The boyfriend is working on a project in the workshop, replacing a board on the back side of a curio cabinet in the fireplace room. 

Worked all day yesterday sorting my translucent beads by color.  Separated the colors in zip-lock bags.  Before that I had all the beads mixed together.  Honestly think I have an obsession with this certain type of bead.  I'm constantly searching for them on eBay, bargains, of course.  Gave our neighbor lady a sparkly for her birthday on Monday.  Last evening she called to thank us and say how pretty the beads are when the morning sun shines in her window.  Just what I wanted......to bring sunshine into someone's day.

Have faithfully gone to the exercise room the last eight days for my 30-minute workout on the recumbent bicycle.  Take an Agatha Christie book along, and when I finish reading two chapters the 30 minutes are up.  This is by far my favorite piece of exercise equipment I've ever used.  Can't stand tread mills, and the regular exercise bikes hurt my back.  The recumbent works the lower half of my body.  Lord, please keep me pumped to every day stop whatever I'm doing at 4 o'clock in the afternoon and head down the hall.  Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment