Saturday, October 2, 2021

NUMBERS ON THE CLOCK

For months now, when I randomly look at the digital clock, the numbers will be the same.....1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 10:10, 11:11, 12:12.  Happens every day, sometimes more than once.  This includes the clock on the microwave.  I tell the boyfriend when it happens, so someone besides myself sees what's going on.

My online research brought me this....

"A sequence of repeating numbers that keeps popping up in our lives could manifest in a variety of ways in order to get our attention......While you might write these things off as a coincidence, there could be a greater meaning behind the numbers, especially if you find yourself questioning that potential meaning........Repeating sequences of numbers are known as 'master numbers' and seeing them over and over is a sign to pay attention to your mind, body and soul.  Some spiritualists also refer to them as 'angel numbers,' which basically means the same thing--except that instead of the universe communicating with us, it's thought to be our guardian angels serving as a guide.  Whether you believe they're angels, the universe, or just your higher self calling to you, noticing the numbers is no accident."

There we have it.  For quite awhile now, I've seriously felt like I was being messaged from somewhere, but then thought I'm probably off my rocker.  After researching, however, could it be possible that these numbers were like a kick in the butt that I get back to writing?  Gotta say, that my mind, body and soul feel better now that I'm back with you, my readers.  Am inclined to put my money on the possibility.  

The day we stopped at McDonald's and our bill was $12.12, that's when we seriously felt there was more to it than constant coincidence.  

7 comments:

  1. I Agree Numbers can and do appear frequently in patterns that are signs to us that something is happening usually for the better in our lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see 333 frequently. Coincidentally, it was my older daughter's house number before she and her family moved permanently from the state they were in and moved one state closer. 333 pops up all the time. It has a hidden, special meaning, I figure.

    I'm curious - what numbers do you see often?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doug and Bonnie.....yup.....I'm convinced it's not coincidence cuz it happens way too often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tall Cottage.....there's no certain number that I see more than others...very random.

    SO good to hear from you. Hi to your hubby from both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting and I swear I’ve seen something similar at times. I’ll keep an even closer eye open for it now …

    ReplyDelete
  6. LR.....not a day goes by that a sequence of same numbers doesn't show up somewhere. I'm reading the book "Russka" and on one page was written the next year the story takes place.....yup, it was 1111. Eerie. ~AT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be eerie…gets you thinking, that’s for sure …

      Delete