Thursday, October 7, 2021

ALL WENT WELL

Yesterday's 2-1/2 hour dental experience went well, and my broken tooth is now capped with a zirconia crown.   The computer procedure for making the shape of the crown was an education for me.  The dentist is left-handed, so he and the computer were on my left side of the dental chair.  He explained what he was doing as he was doing it on screen.  When he was finished, another bit of technology in their lab fashioned the tooth.  That process took 25 minutes.  While that was happening, I stayed in the chair and read one of my Agatha Christie books, "Murder on the Links."

Before going home, we stopped at the golden arches for two small chocolate sundaes.  Even though half my face was frown frozen, I managed to enjoy the soft sweetness.  BUT, a couple of times the ice cold hit that tooth and about sent me through the sun roof.  

Today is cloudy, with 40% chance of rain.  We're heading out for a day trip to WI.  Have some errands, and it'll be fun to see the countryside colors.  Yesterday I took this photo of the leaves turning colors here in town.  Thought the big tree was so pretty with the bright blue sky in the background.



Got a text that Sir Cuddy will be arriving tomorrow morning for a week stay.  For those who don't know, we puppy sit for a 13-year-old Bichon.  His parents are gone alot, and by now we claim joint custody of the little rascal.  He's gentle, sweet, adorable, and am pretty sure he loves us almost as much as we love him.  Life gives us surprise gifts at all stages, and Cuddy is solid proof.  I think he'd like for you to see him snuggled up against me at beddy-bye time.

No comments:

Post a Comment