Sunday, October 3, 2021

A SWEET GIFT

Want to share a photo of the adorable gift made by my dear Venny friend, Sharon. The smiley pumpkin is ingeniously made of a Tide detergent pod container.....



 
Isn't it adorable?  

We'll be seeing more pumpkins, scarecrows and witches flying on broomsticks in front of the moon now that Halloween approaches.  The bean field of gold out front our unit has been harvested, and the look of autumn brings a craving for pumpkin pie and apple cider.  There's magic in the change of seasons.  In the fall, Mother Nature lays a carpet of fallen leaves and then covers them with a quilt of white.  So much beauty for us to behold.  Today is partly sunny with a cover of clouds.  A perfect Sunday to snuggle in with a good book and whisper a prayer of gratitude.

4 comments:

  1. These people that can make something extra ordinary out of what I would never be able to see in my minds eye. That pumpkin is just the cutest. Wish I had talent like that. I just need an imagination I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice, Having the little pumpkin here can't help but make us smile. Sharon IS very creative. ~L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve collected a few of these after seeing something similar on Pinterest. I think it’s time I put a smile on their faces and turn them into something soooo stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LR....They make adorable hostess gifts, or anytime gifts. I'm one who loves to give a discarded item a new life as something completely different. ~AT

    ReplyDelete