Tuesday, January 18, 2022

TIRED BRAIN

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!   Yuppers, just finished reading Russka, the historic fictional book of 760 pages of difficult reading.  Not the ordinary entertaining read.  Boy, do I know a lot about the history of Russia.  My brain is exhausted.

Sounds like we're in for some frigid temperatures the next few days.  Right now the sun's shining, the earth covered in white.  Just as I like it for this time of year.  One thing learned from Russka, is the business of Russia adopting the Gregorian calendar in the 1918.  Until then, they went by the Julian calendar.  The difference in the two calendars is 13 days.

This morning our internet was down.  Sent a text message to our maintenance guy, and he wrote me back that the outage was caused by a storm in Indiana.  Right now it's back up, but may go on and off today, he said.  Want to get my writing done now in case it goes down again.

A few minutes ago, I asked the boyfriend to pretty please make chili for supper.  Went to bed last night thinking about a big bowl of chili, and tonight my wish will be granted.  This is day #10 of eating only the evening meal.  Am clinging to the hope that my resolve lasts.

Don't know what's wrong with me.  My fingers itch like crazy.  Can't be because it's dry in here, cuz we run our humidifier all the time.  Just put on some of my grapefruit and lemongrass lotion.  Now I smell like a grapefruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment