Saturday, August 27, 2022

Once again it's Saturday.  Our doorbell rang a while ago, and one of our Venny friends handed the boyfriend a plastic bag with fresh homemade donuts, which were still warm.  OMG, they're so-o-o-o good.  Each ate two.  

It rained a bit this afternoon.  Possibility of severe thunderstorms in the forecast.  Golf is on the telly.  As I type this, the clouds are getting darker and grayer.  

Ordered a new Hamilton Beach toaster, and it was delivered yesterday.  An extra-wide two-slice with retractable cord.  The one we were using made the move with us six years ago, so it's time to send it on to its final resting place.  

Debbie messaged me with a picture of Millie and Maggie napping with the kitties.  The two white fuzzy ones are my heart beats, and when I'm with 'em we cuddle the whole time.    

~Two kitties
and my cuddle bugs~


2 comments:

  1. Nice fo Debbie and I imagine these four, four-legged friends rule the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, the ones with four legs rule.....without a doubt!

    ReplyDelete