Friday, August 26, 2022

Am making a point to give my eyes occasional breaks from the screen.  Don't have a book in the works and am waiting to start another.  Go back to the optometrist next week to see progress with my excessively dry eyes.  Continue putting prescription drops in 3xday.

Noted progress on the bedroom project.  All my clothes are freshly washed and re-hung, separated into dressy clothes, casual tops, t-shirts and winter wraps.  Shoes are in drawers now, which is one of my think-outside-the box ideas.  Most of the time I go barefoot, so shoes are not my main concern.  

Nothing newsy on my end.  

2 comments:

  1. I call your closet endeavor ambitious, energetic, time-consuming, accomplished, worty of praise and other adjectives I could use. I should do the same but "Naw", not now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words of praise pushed me back in the war zone to tackle sorting beads and old jewelry for recycling. Somehow I derailed during the Covid lockdown, plus helping a friend sort through her sister's stuff after she passed away. Some of the things landed in the bedroom, and from then on things went awry. Regardless, thanks for your encouraging words, TC.

    ReplyDelete