Sunday, August 14, 2022

Golf's on the telly.  Just paired my new wireless earbuds to my new Chromebook.  Trying to get myself situated again for awhile.  This is the first time we've tried wireless ears and think the boyfriend will want some, too.

Chili is on the stove.  As the t.v. professional cooks would say.....the flavors are marrying.  Cuddy will be leaving us sometime tonight.  That's got me selfishly sad.  Tomorrow morning at 9:10 I have an appointment to get my eyes checked. It will be good to get that behind me.  Some days my eyes are dry and some days they burn and itch.  My eyes are perhaps abused by reading overuse, both book and computer.  

It's State Fair time in our state.  We've been watching snippets of it on the telly.  Just a while ago we were talking about the fun we used to have when we took a bus down for the fair.  We'd leave early a.m. and return about 10 p.m.  We'd each go our separate ways, cuz our interests were completely different as was our pace.  Remember one year paying $10 to make a bracelet with some other gals.  Still have and still wear it to this day.  Don't think I could hack a full day there anymore.  One thing I could do, though, is partake in the famous fair food.  Also, the real lemonade served with real lemons.  

Till the morrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment