Wednesday, April 13, 2022

THIS ONE IS FOR TALL COTTAGE

Today is a very special day, and I want to dedicate today's post to TALL COTTAGE.  Only we know the beautiful story of how we met through the mail as pen pals approximately 55 years ago.  Our similarities and likenesses were so beyond believable, that we were featured in an article I wrote for the magazine through which we started writing.  

As a tribute to your birthday, my dear, may I send my wishes for a beautiful birthday, one that warms your heart with love.  Whatever life holds in store for each of us, always know that your friendship soars high in the realm of my life's blessings.  If we were together today, I'd sing happy birthday wishes to you from both myself and the guy you so lovingly call The Master Carver.  

I'm so happy to have you follow my blogs....my days.....my approach to late-life's challenges.  Please give your dear hubby a hug from me, as well as your two darling daughters.  With that said......Happy Birthday and May God Bless.


Love, Leanne

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am so flattered and humbled. Thank You so much for your heartfelt wishes. I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to wish Tall Cottage a happy belated birthday! Any friend of the "gypsy" is a friend of mine. Hope your day was wonderful.
    Newton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....that's so sweet of you, Newton!

    ReplyDelete