Sunday, April 3, 2022

A grocery store sale brought luscious bbq ribs to last night's table.  One of our faves, doused with Cookie's BBQ Sauce.  A real treat.  With the price of meat these days, plus the disappointment in restaurant foods, our home-cooked meals are pretty amazing.  

It's a gorgeous Sunday here, considering snow fell about this time yesterday.  Spring weather can be anything from tornadoes to blizzards and everything in between.  

A new neighbor moved in next door to us yesterday.  A few new people have moved in that I've not met.  My projects, plus Covid, have set a new pattern for my staying home and not being as involved socially.  It's not that I'm anti-social, it's just that my hobbies keep me busy.  Plus, when there's no others around, no outside drama seeps into my life.  Will probably bake a loaf of cranberry-orange bread to take over to her as a sign of neighborly friendship.  

Ordered three tshirts on e-bay for myself.  My summer wardrobe is going to be quite simple......capris and tshirts of favorite places we've visited.  Need to go through the closet and pitch the stuff that no longer appeals to me.  Venny is having a thrift store day, where we can put stuff in one location and a local store will pick it up. 

Today's post will be short.  Am going to post an ad in the online classifieds plus tend to a few other have-tos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment