Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Today I'm asking for prayers for my great niece, Sheila, (age 35) who is having a heart MRI this afternoon.  Sheila has had four open heart surgeries.  She has worn a heart monitor for the last month, and today it will be removed.  There has been a change in the heart valve, and today she will find out her current heart health.  She has also been experiencing symptoms that make it difficult for her to do her daily physical activities.  Sheila and I are connected by heart strings, and I was with her through all her surgeries.  Dale and I were invited to spend yesterday at her home, we had pizza, she baked chocolate chip muffins for us, and naturally she's nervous about today.  I would appreciate all the prayers we can offer up for her.  Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. My prayers for sweet Sheila today and everyday! Hugs to her great auntie who loves her immensely.................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Reading this on the 24th, so I hope all went well for her. She is so young to have health problems. None of us know what's ahead, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete