Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Guess I'm being pretty lax in my writing these days.  Let's see, who or what shall I blame?????

Yesterday we woke up to a wonderful world of white.  This morning most of the white is gone, but remnants remain.  

Saturday evening we were invited out for drinks and dinner.  Minutes before knocking on their door, I took a couple pictures.

~Left to right~
Colors of leaves...
Brown,  bright orange, burnt orange, gold

Ash Tree Berries
This is the first day of November.  Was in the Dollar Tree the other day, and Christmas decorations were being put out on the shelves.  Quite a bit of stuff was already on display.  From now until January, there'll be a flurry of craziness.  I get such a kick out of everybody buying more stuff, when people rent storage spaces to store stuff.  My personal suggestion is that we simply give each other the respect we each deserve and cut the drama.  Even if it was for just one day.  

3 comments: