Wednesday, December 13, 2023

OMG......last night I watched a movie that once again sent me in the throes of love.  The movie is free on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ-EuIC3eGQ.  It's title is My Secret Billionaire.  If you have an hour and a half of alone time, I highly recommend watching.  Consider it my gift to you.  

The sun is shining, shadows on the floor and furniture.  Can't have shadows without the sun.  Still no snow.  Maybe it's time to think about moving to the North Pole.  

Still no sprouts from my evergreen seeds.  Funny how one can nurture a seed, and it refuses to grow.  Let the wind carry a seed, it lands on the ground, and there it will flourish.  It's that business of something out there beyond our understanding.  Actually, the older I get, the more I don't understand.  So many things just don't make sense, yet it's the way it is.  The world is nearly unrecognizable from how it was when we were kids.  

My Prayer for Understanding

Great Spirit, please grant me clarity of thought and bestow upon me the understanding needed to separate the grains of truth from the chaff of falsehood.   May Your Divine Light illuminate the path to enlightenment, and may I walk it with unwavering trust and understanding.  With profound gratitude for your guidance, I humbly pray.  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! The Truth can be hard to get too. Father God deliver us from evil.

    ReplyDelete