Saturday, December 2, 2023

Let me see, I think it was about 2 a.m. when I jumped off the deck head first.  Wouldn't you know it.....I survived!

Everything I wrote about yesterday did not and probably will not come to fruition.  First, let me say that the puppy-painting project is once again soaking in water to remove yet another coat of paint.  Not good.

Secondly, my big idea of putting up the village has fizzled.  What changed my plan was the arrival of four beautiful pine cones that I ordered through Etsy.  The idea is now to make a pine cone forest.  If it ends up as I hope, there will be photos here and maybe on Fox News.

The boyfriend tells me he's going to Hy-Vee, where there's a helpful smile in every aisle.....although I've never actually seen one.  Once again, this chick is staying home.  

Yesterday I put together my December newsletter article.  Four ideas were begging for first place, and then out of the blue came another.  Didn't take long for the write-up to come together.  I'll be forwarding it on to the editor in a day or so.  It's wise to wait in case edits become obvious.  

I see there's a tsunami warning issued after a 7.6 magnitude earthquake hit the Philippines.  The Philippines is one of the world's most disaster-prone countries, with regular earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.  This is because it's on the Pacific "Ring of Fire."   There's always some part of the world that is suffering from natural disasters.  

Once again it's Saturday.  There's nothing phantasmagorical happening at our house, just a nice quiet span of hours to enjoy as we please.

Ta-ta till the morrow.  

2 comments: