Monday, March 6, 2023

PROJECT COMPLETE

Got up to visit the necessary room early this morning.  Guess what the microwave clock read?.........yup, 4:44.  The numbers phenomenon continues every single day, numerous times each day.  

Comfort Crosses
Great news.....16 comfort crosses are complete, ready to hand-deliver to the rest home.  I worked diligently the last four days to finish the project, and, boy, does it ever feel like a heavy brick has been lifted off my shoulders.  Projects are fun to start, but it takes perseverance to cross that finish line.  Here's my TA-DA photo.....

Today at 11 a.m. will meet with the gal in the Venny office.  I've volunteered to help her out by retyping the revised Venny Handbook for all current, and new, people who are a part of the family here.  Typing is something I do in my sleep, so it's a good way to utilize my abilities and make a difference at the same time.  I know what it's like to have multiple layers of work, and things like retyping a handbook simply must be put on the back burner.  

Want to share a picture that I clicked this morning.  Precious Cuddy was laying beside my laptop when he laid his head on top of it.  Talk about a sweet little soul.  This morning when I woke up, his little head was beside mine on the pillow.  OMG, my heart about flew through the ceiling.  What on this earth could be more endearing.  These little creatures are genuine, have no ulterior motives and are totally trustworthy.  When they show their affection, they mean it hook, line and sinker.  We humans have so much to learn from the animal kingdom.  There are times when I'm pretty sure that plants are more compassionate than we are.

My boys were going outside for their morning trudge when I snapped this picture of em.  The boyfriend is so wonderful about taking our winter house guest outside potty.  Three times a day, like clock work, Cuddy fusses to say he needs to go out.  His timing is the same every day to the point where it gets spooky.  The two of us sit here and shake our heads as to say.....how in the world does he know it's five minutes to five in the afternoon?  How does he know that it's 10 o'clock in the evening? 

My boys

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for posting a pic of the crosses. Nice work and I'm sure it's appreciated.

    ReplyDelete