Saturday, May 20, 2023

RUG UPDATE

Better give an update on my Ruggable dilemma.  A most helpful Ruggable rep is going to prepare a return label and waive the return fee.  I can then order a 3 x 5 rug and a refund will be made.  That's the understanding as of this moment.  Stay tuned.

Just finished a project that's been on my to-do list.  Back in August of last year I began keeping a daily logbook of stuff we do.  Today I printed it out and started a new binder entitled DAILY LOGBOOK.  This will be helpful in remembering when we made purchases, paid bills, changed passwords, appointments, completed volunteer projects, that sort of stuff.  

The boyfriend is downtown at a hot rod show on main street.  Then to the stores to purchase specials offered.  A person's gotta be smart and snag the special prices.  Golf is on the telly this afternoon, so he'll be watching that.  

Our new bedspread was delivered to our door this morning.  It's still in the box.  Will wait till tomorrow to do the unveiling.  

Yesterday my Venny friend Marie gave me a throw she crocheted.  It looks absolutely perfect draped across our chair in the living area.  


Think I'm gonna get my brain embroiled in some armchair travel in some remote part of the world.  Last couple of days I've been watching videos posted by couples who travel to China to pick up the children they're adopting.  My mind's been opened up to what orphanage life is like.  It's far beyond sad.  

2 comments:

  1. Marie's gift fits in nicely.
    I'm delighted to see the carved wooden plates. Beautiful workmanship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're pleased with the accent colors of the throw.

    Yes, the boyfriend's carved plates are scattered throughout. Most of his carvings are showcased in the workshop.

    ReplyDelete