Monday, February 14, 2022

NEWEST FAMILY MEMBER

This guy was sitting outside our door this morning.  Thought I'd die laughing.  Knew instantly who the bestowers were.  OMG, we do have our share of fun out here.  Made a phone call to express our gratitude and had a bunch of laughs.  In my world, there is nothing more valuable than a sense of humor, teasing and light-hearted bantering back and forth.  

With that said, may I wish all my faithful followers a Happy Valentine's Day.  The boyfriend and I are invited down the hall for drinks and dinner starting at 5.  Cuddy is specially invited, and for kicks, am going to take this newest member of the family with us.  The six of us are a fun bunch, and paying forward a few giggles is right up my alley.

Don't have any idea what to name this questionably handsome fellow.  The name Ansel came to mind.  Ansel the Ape.  The only other Ansel I'm aware of is the famous environmentalist and photographer, Ansel Adams.  Pretty sure that's gonna be his name.  

Honestly, Ansel is so ugly, he's cute.  Had no idea what to write about this morning.  Proof that life opens itself up for us.  Never know what's around the corner.  
 

7 comments:

  1. I love the look on Ansel's face, his posture and his fur coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy thoughts to both Tall Cottage and Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness.............. all I can say is "Monkey In", LOL!!!!

    Glad you had a wonderful Valentine's Day and enjoyed it with friends - can't beat that! Welcome to your new family member, how is the cuddle bug coping with his new roomie?

    M.O. (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, M.O......Monkey In is so appropriate. What a craziness, an ape in the house. The cuddle bug could care less about the big black blob. Cuddle bug knows he rules the roost in this coop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking back at Ansel, he looks like he's ready to take a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, Ansel could be sound asleep for all I know. (giggling)

    ReplyDelete