Wednesday, February 9, 2022

FUNKY MOOD

Boyfriend left for his eye appointment and the fuzz bucket and I are staying back.  Have had my head wrapped in the 10x10 online game, and it's driving me nuts.  Simply cannot raise my scores.  Maybe don't concentrate enough and think my moves through sufficiently.  Something's wrong, that's obvious.

Sun isn't shining today.  Had a nasty heartbreaking dream/nightmare last night.  Can't seem to get it out of my head, to the point where it's affecting my mood and my day.  Might be in for some snow tomorrow.  Think a nice snowfall would lift my spirits.  Dreams are weird, aren't they?  This one was about someone dying, and boy that really makes a person think just how much some people mean to us.

So many bad things happen every day, that we're all getting accustomed to the number of shootings and other awful rioting and looting and stealing and hatred and mistreatment and on and on and on.  What once was a misdemeanor is now allowed without consequence.  Just scares me to think what the remainder of my years hold in store.  Guess one can't help feel that way.

Kinda strange how I'm just not able to get enthused in the winter Olympics this year.  Haven't a clue why.  In a way, I sympathize with the athletes who are under such unimaginable pressure to out-perform themselves.  One slip and a lifetime of preparation is down the drain.  And, the media is not kind to those who don't make an A++++ game.  There's something to be said about the rest of us who are barely able to stand up on a pair of ice skates.  We can fall, flail and look ridiculous, and no one thinks a thing of it.  From my simple perspective, the global competition has gotten beyond brutal, but perhaps that's what excellence demands.

Life is an intrigue.  With every stage, we see life differently.  If we're blessed with a long life, we get to see and feel life from all angles.  

3 comments:

  1. Love your Aunty Acid post, LOL, should I be worried? And to remark on your next post with the funny adorable gnomes - I didn't realize you had so many.......... need to check them out. Hopefully nothing stands in the way of shooting an e-m to you tomorrow sissy! M.O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw, you need not be worried. Promise not to sink my fangs into your sweet skin, little sissy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the 10x10 game? I also looked into Wordle but couldn't hear the video. How does one play? I love Jumbles, Crosswords, any word game really. Please Private Message me on FB.

    ReplyDelete