Tuesday, February 8, 2022

WORDLE

 Accidentally came across a new online global game called WORDLE.  Here's a link to a YouTube video that tells exactly how to play.  Rather than me explaining how this game works, best is for everyone to watch this short video.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQtMRBMw7NM

For sure, am hooked on Wordle.  First try, and got the right word.  Used a pencil and paper to track the letters.  For me, visual is critical.  If any of my followers love words, crosswords, jumbles, word searches, etc., this might be a fun thing for us to look forward to doing every day.  

Last night watched some vlogs about people building tiny houses and living off the grid.  Cannot imagine what some people go through just to make a statement.  To each his own.  Living without electricity sounds cool to do now, but back before electricity was available, well, it wasn't so cool.  Life does go in circles.  Just happy that my circle is as complete as it is.

My roommate made a chicken pot pie last night for supper.  He used a store-bought double pie crust with left-over cooked chicken.  He found a recipe online and followed that.  Am here to say it was sky high over the moon delicious.  Naturally, this little pig went to market for a second piece.  When food is that tasty, the cook should know it's appreciated.  

As for my OMAD Diet (one meal a day), made it for one month.  Have added a noon pick-me-up of celery with chunky peanut butter.  Just too draining not to eat anything for twenty-four hours.  At least am incorporating some semblance of discipline into my salacious affair with food.  Better not whine, there may come a day when my appetite will go away, and that won't be good at all.  

Off to Bead World.......

2 comments:

  1. I should lose weight but with all the COVID scare, I DO NOT want to lose my sense of smell; more importantly, taste. Food just tastes sooo good. I want to enjoy it. I admit I've gained. Part of it is probably because I do eat too much but have some medical issues are causing weight gain. I figure it's better this way than the alternative. Good news: I can't eat as much as I used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hey, don't feel alone. I've gained, as well. As hard as I try, I'm not ever going to be thin again. At this stage of the game, good health is my concern. I love to eat so much, it's gotta be a disorder. It bugs me how the television puts these ooey-gooey foods in front of us to make us eat them, and then the medical field tells us not to eat those kinds of foods. First they feed us, then they discipline us. Makes me frustrated. Thank heaven for elastic, thank heaven for stretch leggings, and if worse comes to worse, I'll start wearing Hawaiian mumus! (think that's how they're spelled)

    ReplyDelete