Friday, November 18, 2022

The dental clinic called to remind me of Monday's dental appointment.  My late-life tendency to procrastinate took over and rescheduled it for the end of May.  My mind tells me that if I brush, floss and have no problems.....well, that's the rationale of my decision.  

The three of us had a lazy day.  Very light snow fell off and on, so pretty to watch.  On days like this, thinking of something to write about is difficult.  We're having a simple supper of hamburgers and potato chips.  Easy peasy.

The boyfriend tackled the small closet which we made into our pantry.  When Covid hit, we bought groceries and other necessities, and that's when the pantry was born.  When I was a little girl, and we lived in the old 3-story stone house, we had a pantry by our kitchen.  To me, they're the most sensible part of a kitchen.  It took a lot of years, but now we have a pantry!

Looks like we're in for colder temps.  Stay warm and cozy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment