Wednesday, November 23, 2022

A huge flock of Canadian Geese are flying northward as I look out our window.  Their V-formations make me think of the Great Spirit's ways of taking care of his creatures.  The weather is nice for a walk, and the neighborhood puppies have been walking more today than usual.  All the snow has melted, and we're back to the brown landscape.

We're trekking to our nephew's home for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.  He and his wife have two little girls.  Thought it would be nice to make a bracelet for each of them.  One is pink and one blue, designed with the beads in the stash.  Memory wire bracelets are the best to give away, as they stretch to fit the wearer's wrist.  Could sit and make jewelry and sun catchers all day every day, but then what to do with it.  Regardless, this afternoon was fun.

We're taking Cuddy to his gramma's house while we're gone tomorrow.  I've gotten fairly possessive of him, but it's gotta be.  His gramma is a dear soul, but she's elderly and none of us want her taking him outside to do his business.  We'll be back home mid-afternoon if we go mid-morning.  Our nephew, I know, will have the makings for Bloody Mary's....I just know him, and he knows how I love 'em when we all get together.

Just put a poppy seed cake in the oven.  Will fix the lemon pudding frosting in the morning before we go.  I've got all my have-tos and want-tos finished.  

Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday, but personally I celebrate Thanksgiving every single day.  So much to be thankful for, and even to thank for the things we were kept safe from happening to us.  With that said, I send out to my faithful followers my prayers and wishes for a beautiful day of thanking and giving.  I'm thankful that you are part of my daily silliness.  As I wrote in my November Venny newsletter.....be sure to set your scales back 10 pounds and enjoy the meal that has been prepared with love.

Ta-ta.  Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment