Saturday, February 4, 2023

FROM MY HOME TO NEW YORK

Quite the day.  Who'd ever have guessed the U.S. would shoot down a China balloon that's been lollygagging across our land.  Who'd ever guess another China balloon is floating above Latin America.  

Kinda like we're getting accustomed to hearing about mass shootings, school shootings and violence in all its forms and colors.  Our society is getting complacent, accepting that which is wrong and harmful.  The criminals are the ones who are most protected.  Best stop.

The main purpose of today's post is to send my thoughts to one of my beloved readers.  She knows who she is and why these thoughts are being sent her way.  As a mini pick-me-up, let's presume I'm out in a beautiful meadow picking these especially for you......

May God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Thank You. I love Bachelor's Buttons, the colors and the heartfelt thought. I just noticed, scrolling back up for another peek at the posies, the words below the basket. I have tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat. I so very much appreciate the gesture.

    ReplyDelete