Sunday, December 11, 2022

For maybe seven years now we've had an HP Envy 4520 printer that worked well with our Chromebooks.  Well, the powers that be have made that model printer no longer compatible with Chromebooks.  The printer works perfectly fine, but is now totally useless to us.

This frustrated the pants off of me today.  Spent the hours researching printers that are compatible to Chromebooks.  So many gimmicks in place for the consumer to get trapped into.  Ink cartridges are one biggie.  Some printers have the plans where the ink is automatically mailed to you, and there are different plans available.  Didn't want that.  Some printers have about five different colors, each in one cartridge.  Didn't want that.

Just minutes ago I pressed the buttons that ordered a Canon PIXMA TR7020a printer that will accommodate two ink cartridges.  Total price for printer plus extra ink cartridges plus tax totals $200.36.  Should arrive in about one week.
  

I desperately need something printed before then, I can always use the printer down in the office.  Just for kicks I ordered a white printer instead of black.  Anything to modernize and bring the atmosphere up instead of down.

There was a concert downstairs this afternoon, but I got so tangled up in this printer mess, that we didn't go down for it.  Nothing drives me up a wall more than not being set up with my computer and printer that acts like an IV for me.  Talk about an addict.  Yowza.  

This afternoon the boyfriend mixed us hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps toddies.  Ooooh, talk about yummy.  Leftovers will be supper.

Haven't heard from Cuddy's parents, so don't know when they'll be picking him up.  Looks like he'll be spending another night here.  

Think I'm gonna play some Candy Cane Mahjong to get myself settled down.   

No comments:

Post a Comment