Friday, June 21, 2024

WRITER'S BLOCK

The boyfriend's garden is producing marvelous spring onions.   Store-bought green onions, 3 measly bunches for $2, are put to shame by these homegrown ones.  We eat the green tops, too.  The first cucumber was picked yesterday.  I cut it up into small pieces, drizzled with Ken's Lite Vidalia Onion Dressing.  Yumm-O.

Tis an overcast foggy day, with light mist.  The boyfriend has an appointment this morning, as well as a WM list of things.  I'm staying home.  Last thing on earth to interest me is shopping.  Think I'd rather have a root canal.  Have gotten back into crocheting comfort crosses for the rest home, so better keep my head focused on that. Crocheting is something I can do while my ears and brain are plugged in to You Tube videos.  That's my version of multi-tasking!

Honestly, this morning my mind is as blank as a check.  Do not have a clue what words to type on the page.  Rather than ramble on senselessly, today's post will be short.

Until the morrow, stay safe and stay well.  Ta-ta

No comments:

Post a Comment