Tuesday, March 26, 2024

ASIAN CHEFS

Moisture is the blessing of the day.  From mist to teeny weeny snowflakes, today our deck is wet.  Droplets of water cling to the railing, waiting to drop off.  Went to bed at 3 a.m., got up at 11:45 this morning.  At least I didn't miss out on a beautiful sunrise, cuz Momma Nature pulled a curtain in front of it today.

I entertained myself until the wee hours watching Japanese grill masters on YT.  Here's a link to one of the master chefs that really puts on a fun show for his dinner guests.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPbueswx2do  Asian cuisine is delicious, but I'm not into sushi.  My palette craves not raw fish wrapped in seaweed.  Take me to a restaurant, and I'll order seafood.  Scallops, shrimp, crab, clams and lobster make my mouth water.  Take me fishing, and nothing tastes better than fresh fried fish with potato salad.  The boyfriend is known to grill freshly caught trout on the grill, wrapped in foil and seasoned with fresh squeezed lemon.  That was a campfire delight back in the days....

April is approaching.  Easter is this weekend.  A whole new earthly performance will take center stage.  Momma Nature will put away her white woolens and bring out her pretty pastels.  Life is a parade of change, presented to us in small portions, beautifully decorated like Asian cuisine.  

Cherry Blossom Milk Pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment