Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Saw a pretty yellow butterfly in the flower garden below us.  It was the first such sighting this spring. 

Another hazy day, overcast.  Devoted dog walkers are out early this morning.

Cuddy's stay has been extended until the 23rd of the month.  This way he gets in on Sharon's birthday party this Thursday evening at our house.  Sharon and Bob puppysit for Cuddy, like this coming Saturday when we go to an out-of-town/state graduation.  

The boyfriend is heading out for groceries.  He needs to stop by Cuddy's house for more food and treats to tide him over for a couple more weeks.  One day Cuddy has a doctor appointment to get his teeth cleaned, so we'll take him for that.  My maternal instincts kick into gear when it comes to Cuddy needing a cuddle.  I'll be on standby  eagerly waiting to hold him close on our drive back home.  I'd imagine they'll give him a sedative for the ordeal.  

Reading Tao, I came across simple words with a real punch.  Every day that passes our life is shortened by 24 hours.  

Guess that'll be the thought for the day.

1 comment:

  1. I've thought of that Tao quote many, many times in my lifetime.

    We're staying inside today, just like yesterday and tomorrow. So hazy and with my breathing problems, it's just not worth it. So unhealthy out there.

    ReplyDelete