Monday, June 26, 2023

It's been a beautiful day outdoors.  I tended to my hanging plant by picking off the dead heads and watering her.  The plant is the only living thing that I care for other than the two of us.  Perhaps it's a silly thing to write about, but when I'm in my favorite spot I look out at the plant and savor her beauty.  Even the lady next door commented on how she enjoys looking out at our plant.  It's the smallest of things that may seem inconsequential, but in truth can play a significant role in another person's day.  We just never know. 

Our world appears fresh and clean and alive after the one-inch rainfall.  We consider ourselves blessed.  The sky tonight at 7:30 is still blue with layers of white puffy clouds.

Tomorrow evening we're celebrating a special birthday of a special friend with our special friends..............how special is that!  We're hosting the get-together, serving Casey's pizzas.  One of the gals is bringing the dessert.  

The boyfriend is visiting via cell phone with his cousin in Alabama.  Today I've been immersed in videos of the nomadic life in Iran.  There's so much to learn about our world that is entirely contradictory to what we hear on the news.  For myself, I'm thankful for my curious mind that wants to see the world for what it really is, not what the media wants us to believe.

Till the morrow.............  

No comments:

Post a Comment