Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Ooooh, tis a sultry one out there.  Tended to my plant and gave her an additional drink to the one she got last night.  It's good to have some one thing that depends on me.

There's nada newsy.  The boyfriend is watching a new condo being put up adjacent to us.  Large haulers bring the building pieces in, and the workers assemble it.  Amazing.  

I've had my nose buried in courtroom dramas the last day or two.  Also watching videos of the nomadic people of Iran.  They are some of the most loving people, and they adore their little children.  Knowing about other cultures stretches one's views of how the people of the world really are.  Have also been watching the Arkansas Highway Patrol traffic stops, some of which discover drug mules carrying mega amounts of cocaine, meth and fentanyl across our interstate highways.  Makes a person sick to see what's going on right around us when we innocently travel cross country.  

I've got to get my soul immersed in another substantial project, but can't decide what to do.  It's so hard to make something and then not have anyone to give it to.  The last thing I want to do is unload my stuff onto someone else.  Guess I have to scratch that thought and dwell on the creative process.  It's that business of worrying about silly stuff.  Wish a person could unplug the worry button and throw it into deep waters where it would be virtually impossible to recover.

There's a haze outside, don't know if it's humidity or smoke.  With the humidity, it's quite oppressive, to my personal preference.  Stay cool.  Ta-ta.  

2 comments:

  1. The smoke this morning was really bad. It smelled like burnt rubber. Those poor Canadians that have lost their homes. So sad. AK

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. I read where the smoke was affecting people in Spain and Portugal.

    ReplyDelete