Monday, October 14, 2024

BEAUTIFUL NATURE

 

Sumac grows freely along the country roads in our part of the country.  This time of year it's crimson color adds a hint of 'fire' to the world.  I mean that in a good way, sort of like the term 'spit fire' when pertaining to a personality.  As you can see, there's nothing special about the bush, except that its beauty deserves to be admired and shared.  

I've received comments from my readers about our trolleys, and how lucky we are to live in an area where we can drive around safely, without the threat from the haters.  Those comments make me happy, yet they also make me feel sad that we all can't enjoy the outdoors and driving safely.  

I'm hoping my pictures give others insight to what Mother Nature is up to with her paintbrush.  The leaves turning color is a miracle like the rainbow that appears in the sky after a rain.  And, how 'bout the Northern Lights that have been gracing the night sky.  

Debbie and Sheila shared pictures of the Lights, and both gave me permission to post them here.  My thanks go to both of them......

~Taken by Debbie's neighbor~

~Taken by Debbie's neighbor~
This next one was taken by Sheila.  Please note how she not only captured the Northern Lights, but the Big Dipper, as well.
Northern Lights and Big Dipper

"Everybody needs beauty.....
places to play in and pray in
where Nature may heal and cheer
and give strength to the
body and soul alike.
~John Muir

3 comments:

  1. Love love love the fall colors…and the northern lights…wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the autumn colors…and the northern lights…wow!!!…M

    ReplyDelete