Thursday, August 15, 2024

SHOES

Life is like a journey through different sizes of shoes. Each pair represents a unique phase, filled with its own challenges and beauty. No matter how tough the problem you encounter, remember that it's just another phase. Keep walking forward, knowing that every step, no matter how difficult, brings you closer to brighter days. Everything will be okay.

Facebook's daily feeds are a wealth of positive thoughts. Visuals are particularly helpful, like the above illustration of life starting with baby shoes up to adult shoes. The dolly that my Gramma made for me when I was the same size as the dolly, now wears my first pair of white little girl shoes. Both of them have tagged along with me all these years.

Tis a rainy day where I live. Rain drops cling to the bottom of the deck railing, just waiting to fall. The week has wings, it's already Thursday. Yesterday I got caught up in another trial of the guy who allegedly shot and killed the news reporter who had written unfavorable things about him. As an elected official, the news articles cost him a re-election. Prosecution's opening was so powerful, I can't imagine what will bring a reasonable doubt into the picture. Surveillance cameras show him leaving his home, going to the reporter's home, and leaving. A search warrant of his home revealed the clothing worn on said surveillance. Overwhelming evidence provided to the jury in a masterful manner. Will spend today in that courtroom watching the evidence unfold.

2 comments: