Wednesday, August 14, 2024

SAD and MAD

Feels like I'm wrestling with a pig.  Getting muddier all the time.  The hospital employee
in charge of insurance approval will not and does not return my calls.  I've left at least five polite voicemails.  This morning I injected the words, "or, perhaps I need to go higher up on the ladder to get answers."  Even that didn't ferret out a phone call.  In five days it will be 2 weeks since the doctor called me saying insurance won't approve my surgical procedure.  This whole situation has me in a snit, and for that reason today's post is a whiny one.  With all the ISM complaints, I'm going to start calling out ageism as the reason for this mistreatment.  A discrimination that no one talks about. 

2 comments:

  1. One would hope that hospital staff have replacements while they're absent. (shoulder shrug)

    ReplyDelete