Monday, July 10, 2023

This is a Dah Moment!

Picked by Marty
After living seven decades, I didn't know that blueberries could be grown in our part of the country.  The picture I'm posting today shows the beautiful blueberries that were picked three blocks from the home we lived in for fifty years!  That's my dah moment!

Blueberries are one of the healthiest fruits we can eat.   They have fiber, Vitamins C and K, iron, manganese and potassium, only 80 calories per cup, no fat and low in sodium.

I just love 'em in the spectacular salads that I put together for lunches.  

Thank you, Robin, for sharing this picture.  Man alive, if only I'd have known this years ago.  

 

1 comment:

  1. Marty is pretty proud of his crop this year as he should be! He will have to tell you all about how to get this berries to grow and produce!

    ReplyDelete